FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We're here to help you with your queries. But just in case your questions are not answered here, you can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org through email. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We will happily exchange your orders within 7 days of notifying us, but unfortunately we don't do refund if you change your mind or for wrong choice. Please see our returns policy here.
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the product and this is in addition to your statutory rights.
- The product warranty duration is indicated on our website’s product description
- This warranty only covers manufacturing defects, including faults with the zipper, stitching, side handle and pulling handle (bending excluded), and wheels (excluding knocked-off wheels).
- It does not cover any damages caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, dents, extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear, or transportation damage (such as by airlines).
- You will be responsible for all expenses related to sending the product to us for repair, including packaging, shipping, and taxes.
- After receiving the product at our Repair Centre, we will determine if the problem is covered by the warranty. If it is, we will inform you whether the product will be repaired or replaced, and we will cover the cost of any repairs or replacements.
- If the product needs to be replaced, and it is no longer available, we will provide a similar product.
- This warranty is limited to the product's value.
- If the product is not covered by the warranty, any repairs or freight costs associated with it will be at the owner's expense.
- The locks on the product are only meant to prevent accidental opening, and cannot necessarily prevent theft, breakage, or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Immediately inspect the product after it has been handled by someone other than you. If it is damaged during transit, file a claim with the transit company (which is usually insured against damaging your product) at the point of arrival if possible, before clearing customs.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or the actions of others.
- Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
- Labour charges and damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than our Repairs Team are not covered by this warranty.